Laminated glass is made of two or more than two pieces of glass which there is one layer or multi-layers of PVB film with strong cohesion is sandwiched under high temperature and pressure between them. The appearance and installtion method of laminated glass sandwiched with transparent PVB film are the same wit normal glass, but much more durable.
1. Safety: Tenacity of PVB is fairly good. It can quickly absorb and weaken a mass of striking energy when laminated glass is attacked by outside force. Therefore, laminated glass is hard to be penetrated and can remain integrally in the frame even it is broken.
2. Sound proof performance: PVB can effectively prvent sound wave. Sound wave can be obviously weakened when it goes through laminated glass so tha noise disturbance in office or living enironment isreduced.
3. Anti-UV: laminated glass can effectively prevent UV(as high as more than 99% of UV) which can protect the valuable furniture, exhibt and artwork etc. from discoloring by UV.
4. Anti-bullet and anti-explosion: Multi-layer laminated glass can be made into various kinds of products of anti-bullet, anti-bombing and anti-explosin
5. Hurricane and earthquake resistance: Laminated glass is high persistent and strong cohesion enable the fragments remain in place, thus it is suitable for hurricane and earthquake area.
6. Due to its unique features, laminated glass can be extensively used in building skylight, elevated floor, high grade curtain wall, advanced window and doors, furniture, showcase and aquarium etc.