Now is very popular dry-wet separation, glass material is naturally a good choice for dry-wet separation, in the bathroom, most people will use a lot of glass materials, such as bathroom doors, etc., transparent glass will make people feel good. But if the bathroom is dirty, it will lead to blurring over time, so the bathroom glass water stain cleaning has always been a headache for many owners. Now, Shanghai Ronghuan Decoration Editor will teach you how to clean the bathroom glass.
1. For those who usually clean up, they can go to the supermarket to buy a glass scraper, because it has a variety of lengths to choose from, is more convenient, and the use time is particularly long, in the long run, or more economical.
2. Cleaning the toilet is also a ready-made tool, but it needs to be reminded that, because it is corrosive, it is better to wear gloves when cleaning, after scrubbing with the toilet cleaner, remember to wash with clean water, so as not to taste too big.
3. If there is yellow scale on the glass, special detergent should be sprayed on it at this time, and then a dry cotton cloth is gently wiped to remove the stain effortlessly.
But the detergent contains chemical substances and is corrosive, so if the hanging parts on the glass door are hardware, special attention should be paid to avoid spraying them as far as possible.
4. If the scales formed over a long period of time are relatively difficult to remove, to deal with this stubborn dirt, you can make a self-made cleaner, that is, mix vinegar and salt, and then you can wipe the glass, this method is effective.
5. Waste newspapers that are not used at home can also be used for waste, because newspapers are printed with ink, which has the ability to absorb dirt and can be easily removed by wiping up and down the glass.
6. The toothpaste we usually use for brushing teeth is always a little bit left in the tube. At this time, we can use the remaining toothpaste by cutting the end of the tube with scissors. After applying toothpaste on the glass, sprinkle water, clean it with cotton cloth, and then rinse it again with warm water.