With the development of economy and the progress of science, the glass industry has been making progress. In order to get better quality and reasonably priced decorative glass, we need to know something about it. Let me take a look.
1. The process of decorative glass
1.1 the process of cold processing glass can be divided into the following categories:
(1) mosaic glass (traditional inlay, English mosaic, metal welding mosaic)
(2) chemical etching (pattern frosting, silk screen design, frosting, pattern).
(3) tool engraving (all kinds of grinding wheels, sand bar engraving, crystal rigid cutting tools, computer vehicle flowers)
(4) sandblasting engraving (manual carding mask, machine coated paper mask, photolithography mask, paint texture mask)
(5) laser engraving (computer controlled laser engraving)
(6) cutting modeling (knife cutting, water cutting)
(7) paste molding (plane paste, space paste, color glass and glue film paste, color beads / sand / bar / piece paste, multilayer sticky, gold)
(8) vertical line (erect line color crystal, vertical lacquer embossing)
(9) coloured drawing (painted, painted, painted, silk, color, polycrystalline).
(10) coating / mirror (including mirror)
(11) ice flower (chemical and physical ice flower)
(12) interlayer (En membrane interlayer: flower cloth, flower paper, colored film, wire mesh, etc.)
(13) spray paint (dry paint is dried at room temperature)
(14) silk screen is usually called screen printing
(15) silver washing / washing process is a reverse process with coating / plating.
1.2 the process of hot processing glass can be divided into the following categories.
(1) blowing (Blown): dipping glass into liquid after blowing, artificial steel mould / mechanism steel mold blowing, artificial free form: blow, roll, roll, stick and cut.
(2) casting (Cast): forming glass hydraulic injection or inflow mould: steel mould die-casting glass brick, hand cast color glass brick, plane cast ornamental glass, lost wax casting, glaze workshop.
(3) suppression (Pressing): the glass liquid elicited, the roll embossing or pressing the color texture and the bottom grain: the mechanism embossing glass, the hand embossed glass, the mechanism glass mosaic.
(4) sinter: sintered glass powder and other products in the mold at high temperature: foam glass or glass ceramics.
(5) Fusing: the glass is fused to the glass liquid and condensed under its surface tension: fused glass beads, glass hand ornaments and handicrafts.
(6) coloured glaze (Enamel): using high temperature colored glaze on the surface of glass, coloured or painted: coloured glaze, stained glass, coloured glaze and coloured drawing.
(7) stack burning: the laminated glass is adhered together into one: stack, stack, wire / piece.
(8) investment pattern (Ssgging): melting flat glass and sinking into die forming: most products in China are called "hot-melt glass".
(9) hot bending (Slumping): soft, free, drooping deformation of glass: curved hot bending, hot bending production of "washbasin", "Aquarium" and so on.
(10) glue: use EVA film or PVB film to solidify all kinds of adhesions in the two or multi layers of glass, such as "wire clip glass", "pinch glass", "bulletproof glass" and so on
2. Brief introduction of decorative glass
The decorative glass is thermoforming and cold forming. The thermoforming is divided into casting, thermoplastic and blowing. Cold forming is divided into cutting, grinding, polishing, sticking, engraving, pickling, sandblasting and so on. If you want to know more, it is suggested to see the production process at the scene, run more, or buy some related books, and the decorative glass also has a special magazine. Look for it.
Decorative glass is the carrier of color decoration glass. Specifically, Beijing tifan family color decorative glass is a reflection of the spiritual world in people's real life. It is also an organic product of the comprehensive psychological activities of the artists' perception, emotion, ideal, idea and so on. And the ideal is reproduced and combined with imagination to achieve an object of mutual objectification between the aesthetic subject and the aesthetic object. The broad decorative glass covers all glass products with glass material as the carrier, the design concept and the artistic effect of expression, including art works, handicrafts and ornaments and so on, while the narrow decorative glass is used. It only refers to the works of art.